Ashley

Mom to Brylyn

Miscarried at 3 months on September 21, 2011

I was 3 months pregnant with little Brylyn and I got kicked. My husband was away at the time, so I went through it alone and still am. There is not a day that I don’t cry. It drives me crazy and I still feel him here. I need help but have no one to talk to.

You can contact Ashley at ashleyleeann41792@yahoo.com.

Comments

1. cathy says:

Hi Ashley,
    I am so sorry that your baby was taken from you in such a scary way. How terrible it must have been to be alone. I hope you will feel less alone knowing that there is a community of women who share your loss, in our own ways, everyday. Keep reaching out for the help you need. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Cathy

• ashley says:

I want to thankyou so much for all you have said it make me cry but happy at the same time because it lets me no someone is out there

2. Andrea says:

*HUG*

3. Milagros says:

I am so sorry for your loss and that you had to go thru it alone. But now you have us and the wonderful community of angel momies that are out there. Feel free to contact me.

4. Jaime says:

Ashley,

I’m sorry that you had to experience such a tragedy, let alone, all by yourself.

Please see your doctor to guide you in the right direction. Counseling, therapy, support groups, etc.
    Make sure to take care of yourself.

God Bless,

Jaime

5. I am so sorry for your loss. I have said a prayer for you that God would comfort you and that you would hold your baby one day in heaven. I have had a miscarriage and stillborn. If you wish, feel free to contact me.

6. ashley says:

I want to thank you to everyone that has sent their condolences it make me fell not so alone